Built like the seat in your car, but sized for your child.
Oobr safe. Oobr cool. Oobr is a high-back booster that revolutionizes booster seating. Its "firsts" include a complete metal sub-structure, the rigid-UAS system and a unique recline feature. When the time comes, it can be easily converted to backless. Want another reason to love Oobr? It’s been rated a 'Best Bet' by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for ten consecutive years!
- Fast & Easy Install: The Rigid-UAS system makes installation effortless, so you can remove and install your seat in seconds
- Reclining Seat Back: Helps keep your child safe and comfortable when falling asleep in the car — Slide the seat forward using the Rigid-UAS system and the free-pivoting seat back provides up to 12 degrees of recline for sleeping comfort (recline mode is NOT available if using the seat unanchored).
- Adjustable Headrest with Deep Side Wings: Adjustable headrest for custom fit as your child grows and padded side bolsters allowing for comfortable naps on the-go
- Engineered for Comfort as Your Child Grows: Engineered construction provides an additional layer of comfort. Soft-touch armrests for added comfort. Oobr adapts to your growing child with its removable back feature converting it from a high back booster car seat to a backless booster. Ta-Dah!
- Drink-thingy: Detachable drink-thingy can be placed on either side of the seat and transported straight to your dishwasher! Drink-thingy comes with every Oobr except for the drift model, but can be purchased separately.
- Removable Seat Cushion: The Oobr seat cushion cover’s durable fabric is easy to clean, while the seat cover is removable and hand washable.
- Tailored Crypton: A smooth feel and handsome good looks, this premium fabric brings sophistication to your back seat. It provides protection against stains, moisture and odour-causing bacteria, it’s free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants, and it’s GREENGUARD Select certified.
- Oobr conforms to all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and are certified for use in motor vehicles.
Requirements (High Back and Backless Modes)
- Height: 40–57 in
- Weight: 40–100 lb
- Minimum Age: 4+ years recommended
Included: Oobr booster seat with warning labels attached, Oobr drink-thingy and Owner’s manual