Size: 110x140 cm (+/- 2 cm)
An ultra-light Bamboo coverlet.
A delicate, anti-allergic filling does wonders in combination with the softest Bamboo yarn during hot weather - both during days and nights. It is decorated with colourful pompons and works great as a part of a set with Bamboo the Angel's Wings pillow, the flat infant Baby Bamboo Pillow, or the Big Bed Bamboo Pillow. A long-awaited product for all fans of Bamboo materials!
Owing to the exceptional characteristics of Bamboo fabrics the La Millou coverlet will be a great choice for hot weather - both in the crib, as well as the stroller - as the thermal properties of the bamboo fabric make the material keep the temperature a whole 2 degrees lower than the surrounding environment. During cold days it will serve as a bedsheet – your baby’s skin will appreciate the curative properties of bamboo fabric, calming and helping babies sleep.
Additionally, don’t forget the most important properties of the bamboo fabric:
- 3 x A: antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-allergenic
- free from pesticides and contaminants
- water and sweat absorbent
- self-sterilizing (the fabric sterilizes itself up to 30% of what it has absorbed, producing a feeling of freshness)
- neutralizes unpleasant smells (absorbs bad smells and releases them only during washing)
- full biodegradability
The dyes are human-friendly and environment-friendly, under the OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certificate.
The product should be used under the supervision of an adult.
*The hue of the prints on the material may change due to different production batches.
WE CARE ABOUT DETAILS
- Best quality of yarn, devoid of peeling micro stings.
- Bamboo fabric and printing are certified with OEKO-TEX 100 class I.
- Aesthetic, precise stitching ensures long-term joy of use.
- Learn more about the safety of our products.
- The pattern is covered by copyright protection.
HOW WE CARE ABOUT LA MILLOU PRODUCTS
- Machine washable at 30°, delicate program – max. 800 spin,
- Only cotton and bamboo fabric are ironed at temperature up to 110°,
- Do not bleach,
- No hand wash,
- Do not tumble dry,
- Do not dry in direct sunlight,
- Washing before use is recommended,