Step 1 : For children aged 12-36 months, during primary teeth development
The step 1 Toothbrush is suitable for children of 6 to 36 months, in the beginning stages of primary teeth growth, when parents should begin their child's dental care routine.
Soft, thin bristles to minimize damage to the gums
During this stage, your child's primary teeth are still growing, leaving the gums exposed to possible irritation. The bristles of the Step 1 Toothbrush are thinner and softer to gently massage the gums and minimize damage.
- 1.5 times fuller bristles and innovative head design
- A wider brush head for thorough cleaning
- A slim design to protect the delicate inner mouth
- Comfortable grip to suit your child's early brushing habits
- Colorful design for a fun brushing experience