quilt: 80x100 cm
pillow: 35x45 cm
Bedding for the little ones is made of the best quality cotton and has all the necessary certificates. The set includes a soft duvet and a flat pillow, safe for the baby. The lightweight filling is made of anti-allergic polyester fibre ensuring correct temperature, access to oxygen and moisture removal resulting in excellent sleeping conditions for your baby. To make your dreams even more colourful, you can choose a bed sheet for the cot and a cot bumper. Such a colourful set will beautifully decorate your baby's room.
We promote the fashion for "ready to use" bedding, i.e. with a sewn-in filling. Nowadays, buying pillows and duvets and pillow and duvet covers separately is the most popular way of purchasing bedding. We want to change this and encourage you to wash the whole set, not just the pillow or duvet cover each time, thus giving you 100% cleanliness, which is extremely important in the case of allergy sufferers. La Millou bedding can be washed in the washing machine without any loss of quality.
A hand-stitched product, with the highest precision and with the use of the best quality materials. Packed in a canvas bag and decorated with a heart-shaped charm. It is a stylish and unique gift for a little one.
The product should be used under parental supervision.
Tones of print on fabrics or colours of raw materials or components of products may vary depending on production batches. It is not a production defect.
WE CARE ABOUT DETAILS
- Our best-quality 100% cotton and the softest Minky (plush polyester)
- Anti-allergic, breathable, silicone fabric filling - elastic and soft;
- The filling is sewn into the outer layers, so that does not shift and change its desired position during regular usage and washing;
- The cotton and branded tag are OEKO-TEX 100 class I certified;
- The stylish and precise stitching ensures durability;
- Learn more about the safety of our products;
- The design is covered by Copywrite protection;
HOW WE CARE ABOUT LA MILLOU PRODUCTS
- Machine washable at 30°, delicate program – max. 800 spin,
- Only cotton and bamboo fabric are ironed at temperature up to 110°,
- Do not bleach,
- No hand wash,
- Do not tumble dry,
- washing before first use is recommended;
Designed and manufactured in Poland, Europe.