An extremely lightweight coverlet. Made of high-quality cotton on both sides. The lightweight, anti-allergic polyester filling has great thermal qualities, is breathable and doesn't retain humidity - all of those characteristic are translated into better sleep for the child and you. Made of the highest quality, attested cotton. The product can be mixed and matched to your liking from an array of patterns and designs. Such colourful bedding will lighten up any room! The delicate structure of the muslin is covered with fluffy fibres giving the effect of exceptional softness. Keeping it as long as possible is possible thanks to proper care (details in the "HOW TO WASH"). During use, the fibres can undergo natural peeling, which can be easily levelled with a clothes shaver.
We promote the „ready to use” bedding fashion trend: the filling is sewn into the bedding, which means that it can be machine-washed without sacrificing, or damaging its form and quality. You will always be using 100% clean bedding - which is of special importance to those of us with allergies. The market today is dominated by products which only allow you to wash the sheets and linen - not the actual bedding itself – we want to change this and encourage washing everything. To make your sleeping experience even more relaxing we recommend picking a bedsheet or a protective bumper for the crib. The product should be used under the supervision of an adult.
The product is hand-sewn with utmost precision, using the best quality materials. It is packaged and shipped inside a branded linen bag and decorated with a cute heart tag. It will be a stylish, original gift for a baby shower, birthday, or any other pleasant occasion.
* The product is finished with hand embroidery. Non-woven fabric bristles may appear at the stitches and can be trimmed. (Do not pull the fibres out of the product)
Dimensions: 140 x 200 cm (+/- 5 cm)
WE CARE ABOUT DETAILS
- 100% cotton
- Anti-allergic, breathable, silicone fabric filling - elastic and soft;
- The filling is sewn into the outer layers, so that does not shift and change its desired position during regular usage and washing;
- The fabrics have the Oeko-Tex standard 100 quality certificate
- The stylish and precise stitching ensures durability;
- Learn more about the safety of our products;
- The design is covered by copy write-protection;
HOW WE CARE ABOUT LA MILLOU PRODUCTS
- machine-washable, max. 30°, suggested setting: delicate, max. 800 RPMs;
- do not bleach;
- do not hand-wash;
- do not machine/tumble-dry;
- do not wash with rough clothes or products with sharp elements that may cause puffing or peeling,
- it is recommended to wash with delicate items, preferably in a protective net,
- it is recommended to wash it before the first use according to the instructions on the label,
- iron up to 110 °, preferably with steam