Meet the BEABA Nursery Air Purifier, the first in its class designed for the baby-care market, and a must for little ones due to their developing lungs and immune systems, as well as those with allergies, sensitivities or asthma. Why does a baby need an air purifier? We’ll explain. A newly furnished, freshly painted nursery will have one of the highest concentrations of harmful VOCs in your home. That’s because toxic airborne particles are often released from carpet backing, painted walls, stained or pressed wood furniture, foam padding and even crib mattresses! We urge you to google it. Now, with the click of a button, you can make your nursery a safe and healthy space for your baby, and move it with them from room to room as they grow.
**This product is designed to function only with a 120V earthed socket. If the product is used with an electrical converter or shipped outside the US/ Canada, the Beaba limited 1 year warranty is void **
- Advanced 4-Stage Filtration eliminates 99.97% of harmful airborne particles, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), bacteria, dust, pollen, pet dander, smoke and allergens.
b) true HEPA Filter
c) Active Carbon Filter
d) Anti-Microbial Layer
- Negative Ionizer generates negative ions to reduce airborne particles without harmful ozone
- 360 degree inlet and outlet projects purified air throughout baby’s nursery room quickly and efficiently (up to 195 sq. ft)
- Night Mode: operates ultra-quiet and features a built in night light allowing purifier to be used at night without disturbing the sleeping baby
- 3 Fan Speeds and 2 Night Light Modes allow you to customize the atmosphere for baby. Choose between 7-color rotating mode or single steady blue light.
- Easy & Intuitive touch screen controls
- Replacement filter alert button.
- Sleek and discreet design fits easily into any nursery
- CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) 110-120m3/hr
- 18″ height; 7.5″ base
- Comes with an air filter
- Replace every 3-4 months or once the alert button comes on.