Size: 110 x 140 cm (+/- 2 cm)
The bamboo swaddle is perfect for the summer and so much more.
Thanks to its unique properties, the „Mist” bamboo swaddle from La Millou has a wide array of uses: swaddle for preschoolers; a blanket during hot days. Prevents sweating, recommended for atopic dermatitis treatments. Thanks to the thermal properties of bamboo fabric the material will keep the temperature a whole 2 degrees lower than the surrounding environment during hot weather. During cold days it will serve as a bedsheet – your baby’s skin will appreciate the curative properties of bamboo fabric, calming and helping babies sleep. Additionally, don’t forget the most important properties of the bamboo fabric:
- 3 x A: antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-allergenic
- free from pesticides and contaminants
- water and sweat absorbent
- self-sterilizing (the fabric sterilizes itself up to 30% of what it has absorbed, producing a feeling of freshness)
- neutralizes unpleasant smells (absorbs bad smells and releases them only during washing)
- full biodegradability
The dyes are human-friendly and environment-friendly, under the OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certificate.
A product hand-stitched with the highest precision and with the use of the best quality materials, decorated with a heart-shaped charm. It is a stylish and unique gift.
The product should be used under the supervision of an adult.
Tones of print on fabrics or colours of raw materials or components of products may vary depending on production batches. It is not a production defect.
WE CARE ABOUT DETAILS
- 100% bamboo
- Our best quality of yarn, devoid of peeling micro stings.
- Bamboo fabric and printing are certified with OEKO-TEX 100 class I.
- Aesthetic, precise stitching ensures long-term joy of use.
- The pattern is covered by copyright protection.
HOW WE CARE ABOUT LA MILLOU PRODUCTS
- machine-washable, max. 30°, suggested setting: delicate, max. 800 RPMs;
- iron only cotton and bamboo fabrics, temperature: 110°;
- do not bleach;
- do not hand-wash;
- do not machine/tumble-dry;
- due to frequent machine-washing, the Bamboo fabric is subject to natural wear and tear - it can pill. This is not a basis for a legal complaint submission;
- Washing before first use is recommended;