The new model of the Stroller Footmuff Aspen Winterproof Uni designed for a toddler in a stroller is an intermediate version between the Baby and Combo models. It was created for customers who do not need to have one footmuff for the entire period of the cart.
An option created to provide the child with maximum comfort during walks in autumn and winter:
- Protects against wind, rain and snow. It is a model designed for a stroller - length 110cm. It will also work great as a sledge bag.
- It is sewn from special, durable materials
- The interior of the footmuff is a warm and soft layer of elegant velvet
- The additional internal layer of waterproof ortalion protects against wind, cold and moisture
- Headgear is a warm hood finished with a stylish artificial fur, which can be detached optionally
- The hood has sewn elastic bands that allow you to adjust its size
- Fluffy antiallergic filling in the top layer 400 g
- The bottom of the footmuff is lined with a matt, Waterproof ortalion on the inside to prevent dirt on the shoes
- Strong, high-quality zippers have comfortable rubber pullers personalized with the La Millou logo.
- Locks on the sides, which extend from the top and from the bottom, allow the legs to be ventilated or the cover to be removed completely - a warm and soft stroller insert is created
- After removing the sides, the quilt can be easily unwrapped and attached with a nap
- The holes in the back of the footmuff are matched to the 5-point security system in most of the prams
- Additional tab made of fabric at the back of the hood, when placed on the back of the stroller, prevents the footmuff from slipping during use
- Footmuffs are also available in a velvet option reinforced with a membrane with a velvet interior.
- The colours of the Aspen Winterproof series allow you to combine accessories from various velvet and ortalion designs with print.
Dimensions: LENGTH TOGETHER WITH HOOD 110 CM WIDTH 50 CM.
WE CARE ABOUT DETAILS
- First grade quality waterproof nylon 100% polyester.
- The fabrics have the Oeko-Tex standard 100 quality certificate
- Aesthetic, precise stitching ensures long-term joy of use
- The design is covered by coprywrite protection
- Learn more about the safety of our products;
HOW WE CARE ABOUT LA MILLOU PRODUCTS
- machine-washable, max. 30°, suggested setting: delicate, max. 600 RPMs;
- iron only cotton and bamboo fabrics, temperature: 110°;
- do not bleach;
- do not hand-wash;
- do not machine/tumble-dry;