Next to Park Monceau, a picturesque mansion attracts all kinds of visitors. Madame bluebird has fashioned a nest on top of the building after carefully considering the prettiest place to call home. A handsome peacock and an antelope are having an enthusiastic conversation about their day, while a couple of smaller birds are eavesdropping from the next window. A chatty giraffe is eagerly attempting to befriend a cool cat sunning herself on the window sill. A family of geese gathers at the front door, a little nervous, unsure whether they can enter. A young elephant celebrates the friendship of all the inhabitants with a simple blue balloon. Welcome to the Monceau Mansion.
ATELIER CHOUX FITTED SHEETS: ELEGANT & FUNCTIONAL DAILY ESSENTIALS
140 x 70 cm (55″ x 28″) – US standard
120 x 60 cm (47″ x 24″)
- Composition: 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Printed with water based, baby safe inks. These water based inks are well integrated within our highly absorbent fabric and are ‘lock-in’ during an air-drying process, therefore there is no concern that prints will significantly lighten or disappear over time.
- Illustrations: By Mattias Adolfsson, in Sweden
- Fabrication: Designed and 100% Made in France, from start to finish
- Machine wash with similar colors, on a normal or warm/hot cycle. Tumble dry on a low or delicate setting. Ironing is possible (but not at all necessary) at a low temperature.
THE FINEST ORGANIC COTTON FOR YOUR CHILD’S SKIN
Atelier Choux fitted sheets are made from certified organic cotton in order to ensure a product entirely free from chemical fertilizers or pesticides. Organic cotton fiber is also thicker, feels softer and is hypo-allergenic compared to conventional cotton fibers.
During manufacturing the thickness of the individual threads are optimized per Atelier Choux’s specifications to ensure both the softness and longevity of the fabric.
The result is a soft, absorbent and everyday essential that wears well – in accordance with our ambition to meld art, artisanship and everyday elegance.
Atelier Choux Paris