Make the ideal feeding posture possible" - this is what the curve on Dr. Betta baby bottle is for. It was developed focusing on the difference in incidence of sicknesses for breastfed babies versus bottle-fed babies. All the pediatricians involved in their product development estimate that "70% of sicknesses that children experience in their first few years of life is caused by a lying-flat feeding posture".
Yarn is a thread. Yarn connecting parent and child, yarn and thread tied together. May the thread be a strong string. And with the wishes that the future in front of this thread is bright ~ Handmade bottle made by glass craftsman 200 ml, appears in Yarn design. The nipple attached to the feeding bottle is a round hole type of "Jewel nipple" made by collecting moms' voices, repeatedly conducting research and development. Especially recommended glass bottles during the neonatal period because it is easy to keep dirt falling and sanitary. Ideal for gifts.
- A nipple to promote strong mastication: This nipple has a hard shape to promote a vigorous mastication, just like mommy’s nipples. It is said that baby’s brain get solicited while feeding. This nipple’s property is to release milk only if strongly bitten and chewed.
- The bottle gets its own Heart-Pin: Taking proper care of a silicon made nipple is an everyday chore. Fortunately the featured Heart-Pin is perfect to clean the hole and air valve of the nipple. The Heart-Pin is assorted for your enjoyment!
- Hard to scratch, 120℃ resistant
- Jewel bottles all come with a standard nipple: developed with the help of mothers, they are very simple and easy to use, ideal for starting babies who have not used bottles yet. More slippery and supple than brain nipples, they are recommended for parents aiming at simplicity or trying to learn bottle-feeding. The width of the tip hole, the texture of its silicone, the valve is easy to open.
- Handmade bottle made by glass craftsman