- The BEST way to give your baby a bath
- Great alternative to traditional hard plastic baby bath tubs
- Super soft, warm and cuddly to keep baby happy and comfortable during bath time
- Poppy is thinner and stiffer than the Lotus or original Blooming Bath, provides great utility
- Made with safe non-absorbent foam center for fast drying
- Your baby will enjoy bath-time with the Blooming Bath's plush materials cradle and cushion your baby like no other baby tub can. Forget about those hard plastic baby bath tubs or baby bath seats that are uncomfortable and don't cradle your child during bath time. It's a unique, easy, hassle-free experience that allows you to enjoy those special moments bathing your infant. The Poppy is a close relative to the other Blooming Baths. Its main difference is that it is made with a thinner and stiffer foam center. The increased stiffness helps to support and cradle your baby and the thinner petals makes it easier to fold up and store. The poppy foam also doesn't absorb water so it dries quicker. Since the Poppy is a little smaller in diameter and about half as thick as the Lotus, it really works well in bathroom sinks and in smaller kitchen sinks. The traction dots on the back keep it from sliding around.