Finally something for those who care about the size of bedding. For all enthusiasts of a good night’s sleep in a big bed. Bedding XL for younger and older children, for mom, dad or the grandparents. A standard size of sheets for a standard bed. Sizes: 150 x 200 cm.
Includes an extremely lightweight coverlet and a large. The set is made of high-quality cotton on both sides. The lightweight, anti-allergic polyester filling has great thermal qualities, is breathable and doesn't retain humidity - all of those characteristic are translated into better sleep for the child and you. Made of the highest quality, attested cotton. The products comprising the set can be mixed and matched to your liking from an array of patterns and designs. Such colourful bedding will lighten up any room!
We promote the „ready to use” bedding fashion trend: the filling is sewn into the bedding, which means that it can be machine-washed without sacrificing, or damaging its form and quality. You will always be using 100% clean bedding - which is of special importance to those of us with allergies. The market today is dominated by products that only allow you to wash the sheets and linen - not the actual bedding itself – we want to change this and encourage washing everything. To make your sleeping experience even more relaxing we recommend picking a bedsheet or a protective bumper for the crib. The product should be used under the supervision of an adult.
The product is hand-sewn with utmost precision, using the best quality materials. It is packaged and shipped inside a branded linen bag and decorated with a cute heart tag. It will be a stylish, original gift for a baby shower, birthday, or any other pleasant occasion.
Sizes: quilt: 150 x200 cm pillow: 40 cm x 60 cm
WE CARE ABOUT DETAILS
- 100% cotton
- Anti-allergic, breathable, silicone fabric filling - elastic and soft;
- The filling is sewn into the outer layers, so that does not shift and change its desired position during regular usage and washing;
- The cotton and branded tag are OEKO-TEX 100 class I certified;
- The stylish and precise stitching ensures durability;
- Learn more about the safety of our products;
- The design is covered by copy write protection;
HOW WE CARE ABOUT LA MILLOU PRODUCTS
- machine-washable, max. 30°, suggested setting: delicate, max. 800 RPMs;
- iron only cotton and bamboo fabrics, temperature: 110°;
- do not bleach;
- do not hand-wash;
- do not machine/tumble-dry;