Bathrobe - Bamboo Soft is a must-have item in every parent's home. Perfectly made, delicate and extremely absorbent - it will work perfectly in everyday baths, but also on the beach or in the pool.
The robe has a practical, deep cap finished with a soft tassel, a colourful application with one of the most popular characters of La Millou and a useful pocket.
It consists of two layers - the inner is a high-quality bamboo yarn: delicate, pleasant to the skin, has thermoregulatory, antibacterial and antifungal properties. This inner layer absorbs water by
60% more than cotton, absorbs unpleasant odours and releases them only when washing in water. The outer side of the dressing gown is a delicate plush, fluffy and pleasant to the touch.
All our robes are sewn handmade in Turkey, while maintaining the highest standards of quality, with attention to detail and using the best quality materials. They are characterized by
incredible softness, absorbency and durability of colours. Refinements and applications have been made in Poland. The fabrics have the Oeko-Tex standard 100 quality certificate. It is recommended to wash before first use in accordance with the washing rules on the label.
For each bathrobe, you can choose a towel from our bathing line of products (also available in two sizes).
Size L - Dedicated to children from 6 to 10 years old.
75 cm - Length (without cap)
44 cm - Chest
13 cm - Length of arm
42 cm - Length of a sleeve
44 cm - Circumference
WE CARE ABOUT DETAILS
- 60% bamboo, 40% polyester
- The fabrics have the Oeko-Tex standard 100 quality certificate
- Weight: 310 g / m²
- Aesthetic, precise stitching ensures long-term joy of use
- The design is covered by copy write protection
- Learn more about the safety of our products;
HOW WE CARE ABOUT LA MILLOU PRODUCTS
- machine-washable, max. 30°, suggested setting: delicate, max. 800 RPMs;
- iron only cotton and bamboo fabrics, temperature: 110°;
- do not bleach;
- do not hand-wash;
- do not machine/tumble-dry;